The Acctivate Help site uses the powerful Google Custom Search engine to provide instant results for any query. You can improve the results by removing keywords that are interfering with your search, look for similar words and even ignore spelling. Check out the full list of Google search operators for even more.
The search results can be filtered using the following tabs:
- All – Includes articles, getting started guides and videos
- Articles – Official articles created by the Acctivate team
- Release Notes – Information regarding new features and hot fixes released in specific versions of Acctivate
Bookmark the Search page
You can always get to the Help site from the Acctivate software. However, it may be easier to simply bookmark the search page to quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Open http://help.acctivate.com/search/
- Click the Bookmark button (Star icon)
- Choose the Folder (Bookmarks bar is nice!)
Custom Search Engine
Google Chrome allows you to add a Custom Search Engine for the address bar. This lets you simply type a keyword (e.g., Acctivate) to instantly search our documentation directly in the address bar.
- Right-click in the Address bar and choose Edit Search Engines
- Scroll down and Add a new search engine with the following values then click Done.
- Name: Acctivate Help
- Keyword: acctivate
- URL: http://help.acctivate.com/search/?q=%s
- Type “acctivate” followed by a tab in the address bar to load the Acctivate Help Search
- Enter your search query followed by Enter and you’re done!