Acctivate uses Crystal Reports for generating Sales and Purchase Order documents to be emailed to customers and/or vendors.
The report is first generated in Crystal Reports then saved as a PDF file in the Temporary Internet Files folder on your PC. This is the same folder used for displaying files attached to saved/sent email messages.
You can find the location of the Temporary Internet Files folder using Internet Explorer. Once located, you can safely delete the entire contents of this folder.
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Click the Gear icon and choose Internet Options
- Click the Settings button in the Browsing History section
- You can now view the Current Location of the Temporary Internet Files folder. You can also click View files to open the folder in Windows Explorer.
- You need to browse to the ACCTivate sub-directory that may not be visible.
- Click into the Address Bar of the Window and \ACCTivate at the end, after …\Temporary Internet Files\
- You will see all files previously attached to Acctivate emails in this folder.
- You can press CTRL+A to Select All files then DELETE to remove them.