Mobile Inventory Count is a module that is included with the Inventory Management module which allows you to view, and edit Inventory Counts created in the Acctivate system.
Using the Mobile Count module:
Prior to continuing please review how to prepare a Count session if you have not already.
Once your Count is prepared and ready to be modified continue to the steps below
- Log into Acctivate on your mobile device. Enter your login information (i.e. Company, User ID, Password) and then click the OK button (green checkmark icon).
- Once on the ‘Main’ window select the Inventory option
- Following the above selection you should see the option Inventory Count select this and continue by using the right facing arrow
- On this window you should be prompted to Select a Sheet (Ordered by Session ID), and a drop down to Select a Section (if applicable), the Warehouse being Counted will be displayed
- If multiple users attempt to access the same count at the same time they will be greeted by the following message: “Count 12345 (Section 1) was opened by [InProgressUser] on [InProgressDate] and may still be open. Please only edit one Inventory Count Section at a time. Continue? [Yes][No]”
- Once you select the above options you will be able to begin entering in your Product quantities
- If you use the Multi–location module you will be able to search by selecting the search icon next to the Loc title at the top of the window
- If you track your Inventoried items by Lot or Serial numbers the option to select a specific Lot/Serial number will become available once the item is selected
- Once all Count quantities have been entered and/or completed you have the option to Save by selecting the Green checkmark at the top left
- If you are completing the count you will also have the option to ‘Set all uncounted Count lines to 0′ without manually setting them to 0
- If you are not ready to commit the changes made you can select the Red X at the top right to move back to the Count session selection window
- The next window should display the message ‘Inventory count saved‘ or the Inventory Count session selection screen if elected not to Save