Configurable Items in Magento may need to be handled differently when importing in Magento Orders via our Web Store module. By default, when importing in Magento Orders in which a configurable item is included, you may find the item is added to the Acctivate Sales Order multiple times. This is due to Magento including both a Parent and child item in the exported XML data. The solution for only including the Parent item is to modify the Magento webstore template.
- In Acctivate, open the Import Sales Orders window by going up to File -> Import Sales Orders.
- Select to edit your Magento Web Store template.
- On the Options window, enable the option called “Show advanced configuration settings”.
- After enabling this option, move to the Source Values window by hitting the [Next >>] button.
- At the top of the Source Values window, select the subdocument dropdown and select the ‘order’ subdocument.
- Staying on this screen, in the Tables section, and expand the Table field so you can view the entire Table names.
- Scroll down to the ‘Order Detail’ Table. In the Select field, enter in the value:
items/array/value[not(parent_item_id/text() != '')]
- Once you have entered in the value, above, continue through the next windows to save your changes.