Acctivate allows users to take Crystal Report files run from Acctivate and export them into various formats. This article will walk through the steps on how to export a report from Acctivate into Excel.
- Run a Crystal Report in Acctivate.
- When viewing the Crystal Report in Acctivate, you can select the Export button on the toolbar of the Report window.
- Click the Format: drop down list and select the Microsoft Excel 97-2000 – Data only (XLS) format.
- Destination Dropdown should remain set to Disk File. Click OK.
- The Excel Format Options window will appear. Select OK again.
- Select the location in which you would like to save the Excel Export File.
- Once you save the file, you should be able to browse the saved location and open the exported Excel file.