In the event you would like to run the Inventory Receipts report by the Purchase Order Number, to display all receipts linked to one purchase order, follow these instructions, below:
- Open Configuration Manager > Reports > Report Catalog
- Browse to Inventory > Transactions > Inventory Receipts report.
- Select the ‘Selection Prompts’ tab and click Edit on the toolbar
- Click the lookup button in the ‘Field’ column for the last (new) row
- Browse the fields to select PONumber under INVTransactionDetail
- Click ‘Save’ and close Configuration Manager.
- Open the Inventory Receipts report from the Transactions folder on the Inventory Reports main menu
- Change the PONumber filter to ‘Equal To’ and then keep the Value blank
- Adjust the Date to the appropriate period to research and click Preview