When receiving a new or modified report, customers will sometimes receive an .acctrpt file. This file type is specific to Acctivate and includes all the Configuration necessary to run the report from the moment it’s added to the Report Catalog. The following steps will walk you through how to add this new report to your Report Catalog:
- Save the .acctrpt file on your desktop
- You can also save it directly in the Custom Reports folder, if you choose.
- In Acctivate, go to File > Configuration Management > Reports > Report Catalog.
- Select any of the folders shown in the Report Catalog and click Edit
- Choose to Import the report along the task bar in the Catalog
- Select the file you saved either on the Desktop or in the CustomReports folder. The CustomReports folder opens by default after clicking the Import Report icon.
- Your report is now available to any user with the proper permissions depending on user settings.