Users of the Acctivate Business Activity Management module add-on can instantly turn web form submissions into business activities, so each can be managed and tracked inside Acctivate.
This can include any of the following forms:
- Customer Service
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Sales Contact
- Information Request
After Acctivate is configured, your web form is developed and the web form engine (which posts web form information to Acctivate) is modified; visitors simply fill out the web form and submit. The information will instantly be available as a Business Activity in Acctivate.
- No more copying and pasting information from contact form emails
- Web contacts are well-organized with a date and time stamp.
- Assign the new Business Activity to a specific user or leave it Unassigned for a group
- For existing customers, the Activity can be linked to the customer record in Acctivate
Installation Guide and Sample Code
Acctivate users with the Business Activity Management module can connect a web form using our instructions.