For CYMA customers that will be using both Pervasive 64bit and SQL Server 64bit, you will need to manually create the Pervasive ODBC DSNs. By default, Acctivate will create the 32bit DSNs, which will not be compatible with the 64bit architecture of Pervasive and SQL Server.
- On Server, verify both SQL Server and Pervasive are x64
- Open Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> ODBC Administration
- Select the System DSN tab.
- Select to Add a new DSN.
- Select the Pervasive driver, then enter in the name of the CYMA database (CYMA2Demo, CYMADemo, Demo, CYMA2somecompany,…).
- Select the button at the bottom to list the databases. Select the corresponding database.
- Repeat these steps for each CYMA database.