Acctivate has the ability to print directly from a Sales Quote, as well as printing Quotes in batches. Below you will find steps for both options:
Print Individual Sales Quote
- After all pertinent information is entered on the Sales Quote window, either click the Print icon or select the drop down arrow next to the icon.
- When selecting from the drop down, choose the appropriate option based on the reports listed. There will be a Print and Email option for each report.
- A preview window will open to show you how the report will print (open pdf attachment when emailing to view document).
- Select the Print button from the preview to select the proper printer or elect to Save as another file type.
Print Sales Quotes in a Batch
You can print multiple Sales Quotes in a batch by following these steps:
- Navigate to Sales > Print Quotes from the title menu.
- The Print Quotes window will open up for the user to Print newly entered quotes.
- If reprinting quotes, select Reprint Quotes and enter the criteria from the original print process based on All (every quote previously printed), Entered on (quote entry date), and Quotes (range of quote numbers).
- When the report Preview comes up, it will list the quote numbers associated with the selected criteria from step 2 or 3 above. At the top, you see the list of page numbers (9 total quotes printed in the screen shot). Users can navigate through each quote by using the arrows next to the page numbers or by clicking on any of the quote numbers listed on the left hand side.
- Once you close the Preview window, a window will open asking if your Quotes printed properly. If they did not print properly, you may enter the last quote number that printed correctly and press Restart. If you choose to Cancel, this will save the settings as if they have not been printed at all.