From time to time, you may need to restore a backup of your Acctivate company file. All users will need to log out of Acctivate in order to restore a backup. To do this:
- Open Database Maintenance by going to the Start Menu -> Programs -> Acctivate -> Acctivate Database Maintenance
- Browse to Database -> Backup / Restore
- Select the ‘Restore‘ option
- Choose a company name from the Company drop down menu to select the Acctivate company you would like to restore. By default, the backup file will be populated as ‘ACCTivate$CompanyName.bkf’.
- After choosing a backup file, click the View Sets button to see a list of backup sets
- Select the backup set to restore, then click the ‘Start Restore’ button.