The branch typically is an actual location with a physical address and a phone number that customers can call to place orders from. This will be the location that is displayed on the order/invoice when it is sent to the customer.
To create a new branch:
- Select File > Configuration Management to open the Configuration Manager.
- Select Customer folder > Branch.
- In the Branch Information window, click the Add New Record button.
- Enter a unique Branch ID in the Branch field.
- Check or uncheck the Active checkbox, depending on whether or not you want the branch to be available for current transactions.
- Complete the rest of the fields according to their descriptions.
- Click the Save button.