Generating a Mailing List for Use in MS Word or other programs:
- Open the Mail wizard, select Customer > Create Mailing List on the menu bar.
- You need to determine what information you want for your mail recipients in the Selection Source field.
- Click the Add button to continue to narrow the selection process down.
- When you’re done, click Next.
- You can add a note that will appear for each customer in ACCTivate!, if wanted.
To change any information click the Back button.
- Click Next to continue.
- In the Export to file field enter the file name to save this list as (the list will be saved as a . csv file).
- Click the button next to the Export to file field to choose the directory to save the file in.
- Click the Export button.
- When the list is successfully exported you will receive a confirmation message.
- Click the Finish button to close the Mail wizard.
- It’s now up to you to determine how you will use this information. For example, you can import it into MS Word or MS Excel.