In Acctivate, you can quickly and easily see a list of all of the products that any customer has ordered.
You can look up the products each customer has ordered through the Customer – Products Tab:
- Select Customer > Customer Information to open the Customer Information window.
- In the Customer Name field, type the customer ID of the customer you want to display and press tab on your keyboard or use the Lookup button, next to the Customer Name field to locate and select a customer.
- Select the Products tab to display all the products that customer has ever ordered.
The list can be filtered by using the Look for field, which will filter as you type for some of the data grid information (i.e. Product ID, Description, etc.); and/or it can be filtered by using the Product ID field and Lookup button.
- To view the Sales Order for any product, simply double-click on the data grid line.
- The Sales Order window will open.
- Select the Detail tab to view product details of the order.
You can look up the products each customer has ordered through the Customer – Orders Tab:
- Open the Customer window, select Customer > Customer Information on the menu bar.
- In the Customer Name field, type the customer id of the customer you want to display and press tab on your keyboard or use the Lookup button, next to the Customer Name field to locate and select a customer.
- Select the Orders tab to view orders for that customer.
- Use the Type drop-down field in the header of the tab to filter the data grid by an order type (i.e. open, scheduled or completed orders, etc.) or select All from the bottom of the drop-down list to display all orders (quotes and service orders will display as well).
If necessary, filter for a specific order due date by using the Due drop-down field or keep it set to Anytime (to not filter by due date).
- To view the sales order for the order, double-click the data grid row of that order; or select the data grid row and then click the View Order (Ctrl+Shift+O) button.
- In the Sales Order window, select the Detail tab, which will display the products for that specific order.