Quotes that have not yet been turned into sales orders can be tracked in 3 different locations within Acctivate:
- Customer Information window > Orders tab
- Business Alerts > Sales Order Mgmt
- Open Sales Quote report
Sales Quotes in Customer Information Window
- Select Customer > Customer Information to open the Customer Information window
- Select the Orders tab
- In the Type drop-down, select Open Quotes from the menu. This option displays quotes which have not yet been turned into sales orders.
- In the Due drop-down, you can also filter the displayed quotes by due date.
- To view the actual quote, double-click the data grid line of the quote and the Quote window will open.
Sales Quotes in Business Alerts
- Open Business Alerts by going to Alerts > Business alerts or using the Alerts icon on the Icon Bar
- Navigate to the Sales Order Mgmt tab
- Filter the Type on any of the Quote statuses: Open Quotes, Rejected Quotes, and Cancelled Quotes.
- You also have the option of filtering on Due date, Workflow Status, and Salesperson on this window.
- Once filtered, you can open the document by double clicking on the specific line or highlighting and clicking View Order.
- This window also allows you to Schedule the Sales Quotes to create Sales Orders once they’ve been approved by your customer.
Open Sales Quote Report
- The standard Sales Quote reports can be opened by going to Sales > Sales Order Reports > Quotes
- Select the report you wish to run by double clicking on the report name or choosing the report and clicking Select
- Apply the necessary filters in the Report Selection Criteria window
- Preview or Print the report
Turning Quotes into Sales Orders
- When you are ready to turn the quote into a sales order, open the Sales Quote in question and toggle the Status to Scheduled.
- This will convert the Sales Quote into a Sales Order for processing. Complete the sales order as necessary.