- Open the Print Product Labels window, select Inventory > Print Product Labels.
- If you know the product ID of the product you need labels for, enter it in the Product ID field and press the Tab key.If you don’t know it, Click the Lookup button, next to the Product ID field to find the product you want to print labels for.
- Select a product from the Find Product Data Grid.
- Enter the quantity of labels you wish to print in the Quantity field.
- Select the type of label to print (barcode product label or a product label) from the Label drop down list.
- Check the Preview box, to preview the label before printing or click the Print button to print the labels.
Print product labels
Posted in Inventory -