The EDI Manager is an optional module, which is used to process and generate Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions with a third-party EDI Service Provider.
Acctivate uses a generic tab-delimited file format that can be integrate with numerous EDI service providers. We’ve had successful integrations with the following partners:
Below you will find videos, screen guides and specific articles. To view the complete archive of EDI articles, click here.
Setup and Configuration
EDI Transaction Files
Acctivate supports multiple EDI Transaction Files. The specifications for each transaction type are included below, along with the common EDI X12 transaction number.
- 850: Customer Purchase Order
- 856: Advance Ship Notice
- 810: Invoice
3PL Warehouse Transactions:
- Setup system default trading partner
- Add or Modify Trading Partners
- Processing EDI Transaction Files
- EDI Customers
- EDI Customer Purchase Order – Shipping Destinations
- EDI Customer Purchase Order – Customer Product ID’s
- View EDI Transaction Files
- Print / Export Shipment Labels
- Shipping Label Format
- GS1 – UCC/EAN
- Carton Options for Packaging Manager