Kitting, which is an optional module enables companies to sell products as a single unit that are composed of multiple components by kitting, or making them on demands when shipped. Assemblies, a feature included with the base system, creates a new product with the components used depleted from inventory and the new product added to the finished good inventory.
- Assemblies, Kits and Matrix Inventory
Learn about the differences between Inventory Assemblies, Kits and Matrix Inventory (Assortments) in ACCTivate! and get tips for selecting the best configuration for your business.
- Manufacturing Options in Acctivate
Get a broad understanding of the core differences in Assemblies, Kits, and Assortments. This webinar also covers how to create demand for each type of item.
Setup and Configuration
- Make a kit product
- Create and build a standard assembly product
- Create a Custom Assembly Product
- Create a Process Assembly Product
- Build a Custom/Process Assembly
- Bill of Materials Options
- Managing Component Lists
Screen Reference Guides
- Inventory Assembly window
- Split Assembly function
- Kitting Process chart
- Assembly Process chart
- Assortment Process chart
Using Kitting and Assemblies
- Sell a product in multiple package sizes
- Change the workflow status of an unposted assembly
- Variance transactions on negative Assemblies