Acctivate’s purchasing management solution is a repository of purchasing history information that can be accessed by all authorized company personnel. Quick access to current & historical pricing, cross-referenced product codes and a robust tool set for managing purchasing activities, enables streamlined processes and improved spend management.
Streamline the complexities of purchasing with dynamic functionality for managing Requisitions, Request for Quote, Purchase orders, Receiving and Alerts.
Below you will find videos, screen guides and specific articles. To view the complete archive of Purchasing articles, click here.
- Purchasing Process
Introduction to the Acctivate purchasing process, including purchase orders, inventory receipts, and purchase invoices
- Automated Purchasing
Learn about features in Acctivate that automate purchasing, including Drop Ship and Special Order processing and the Reorder capabilities in the Inventory Management Business Alerts.
- Units Of Measure
Setup and Configuration
- Filter product lookup by supplier
- Document Numbers for Purchasing Transactions
- Default purchase order status
- Receive Purchase Orders in full option
- Purchase invoice unit price rounding
Screen Reference Guides
- Inventory Management and Reorder Wizard
- Purchase Order Process Chart
- Insert, Move, and Delete Rows from a Purchase Order
Entering purchase orders
- Default price for a vendor purchase order
- Enter a Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Create a vendor purchase order
- Email a purchase order directly from Acctivate
- Print Purchase Orders
- Receive a shipment into inventory
- Use the mobile inventory receiving module
- Correct inventory receipt cost
- Accrued Purchase Receipts Account
Processing purchase orders
- Print product labels for a purchase order
- Keep track of overdue purchase orders
- View all pending purchase invoices in one window
Direct drop ship to customers & special order purchasing