Acctivate provides fully-integrated sales order management simplifying both pre-sale and post-sales activities and back office operations from price checks, quotes, selling, shipping and picking to managing all sales activities.
We offer a tool for every step of the way to ensure you’re set to get everything done from checking prices on the fly, to creating and invoicing sales orders. Also, we have a credit management tool for you to keep track of overdue invoices or customers who have gone over their assigned credit limit.
Sales Process Checklist
- Take a look at the Order Entry section of our Tour Guide
- Watch the Price Check video to get an in depth look at getting price quotes on the fly for your customers
- Open the Price Check utility, add a customer, and see what prices show up for specific products
- View the Sales Quote video. We recommend pausing throughout the video so you can follow along in your Model company.
- Watch the Sales Process video. Just like #4, pause while watching the video to follow the steps within your Model company.
- Create a Sales Quote for a customer
- Print a quote and email it to yourself
- Convert the Sales Quote into a Sales Order by changing the Status to Scheduled
- Create a Sales Order with different types of detail lines
- If all Ordered quantity is Scheduled, override Scheduled quantity in order to release partial invoice.
- Print shipping document and determine the procedural flow
- Release a Sales Order for invoicing
- This is the step which removes inventory from your warehouse.
- Schedule a sales order with a backordered status and release for invoicing by toggling the Status back to Scheduled from Backordered
- Copy an existing sales order or quote
- Evaluate batch invoice processing using Prepare Invoices function
- Go over our Sales Order Mgmt article for options on batch scheduling orders
- Create a Credit Memo and release
- Synchronize Invoices to QuickBooks to verify journal entries and invoices come over properly
- Print Invoices and/or Credit Memos in a batch
After going over these basic steps, check out the Learn Sales page, as well as any of the Sales articles posted on the site. We also have a Sales Process Procedure Chart for your review. Our search tool is also a great way to research the exact process you’re looking for past the basics.